Saturday, March 25, 2006

In the Hands of a Great Chef

My wife loves to eat pastas, especially the cream based pastas. Me? Not my favourite. However, I really appreciate pastas prepared by great chefs. I would like to start the first blog by pointing you to the Great Chef of this Pasta Korna.

My entire life has been prepared by the hands of this Great Chef of Life. He has season me throughout this life (I somehow have a strong feeling that he will continue to do so). He has put me in hot boiling water to remove the stiffness on my back. Now the Great Chef can bend me with ease as He wishes. He placed me on a plate with some aromatic sauce. He garnished me before putting me out on the table.

Wow, the Great Chef took hold of me and made great pasta out of me. I am truly greatful and thankful for the previlege to be called into the pastoral ministry. What a previlege to be found in the hands of a Great Chef. If you do not know him, I would love to tell you about Him.

No comments: